Friday, January 13, 2006

TEARS of the TIN GOD

January 12, 2006

We have just begun recording our 3 rd audio book based on the radio dramas written by T. Ray Gordon. This story titled TEARS of the TIN GOD aired way back on October 12, 1946 at 7:30 PM on WOR out of NEW YORK. It was broadcast on the MUTUAL SYSTEM. Our initial recoding session went extremely well in spite of the actors not having thier scripts ahead of time. I plan on having a finished product for sale in mid JULY 2006. It will be available at www.cdbaby.com as a compact disc. You will also be able to buy it at ITUNES as a digital down load. I've uploaded the cover art for the CD for the fans. And the art will be sold on my site as a 11x17 poster mailed flat. www.commercialvoices.net

I will update this site as I continue you to record and edit the story. Later!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home