Monday, February 16, 2009

NEW WEB SITE

I’ve recently began building a new web site. This site unlike the previous site will have lots of audio and video samples. Since I’m a voice over talent this seemed like a really good idea. The new site address is www.richardsellersproductions.com So if you or so one you know needs voice talent for radio or television commercials, toy, audio books, video games or anything that needs sound, call me first.

I’ve had two of my old studio mates Jim Groman and James Elliott both do new art for my site. Both these guys are top notch artist and you should check out both of the blogs. You can find them on my links portion of this blog. I had a fantastic year and I hope this year will be even more profitable.

I’ll keep everyone who may be interested updated on the new projects. At the moment I’m hard at work on a HASBRO toy job..I’m doing character voices, sound effects and original music for a new line of preschool action figures. I’ll post the YOUTUBE TV commercial up here very soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home